Cube for Teachers

I just finished watching DPCDSB chats Tech Tuesday on YouTube, specifically the one on Cube for Teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKaMDMabwQ&t=283s. This one holds a particular interest to me as both a teacher and a teacher librarian because it is a search engine for curriculum related resources for instruction, assessment as well as for related online tools. In the video Heather Hickey points out that one of its key features is to organize all of your links so that you don't just have a whole bunch of unorganized bookmarked favourites (which is exactly what I have).

I'm going to try to remember to use this instead of Google next time I want to search for some ideas for lessons, units etc. Here's Cube For Teacher's How To Guide http://www.cubeforteachers.com/howto.php. In order to get an account you will need a board email and then you will have to verify your password.
ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikispaces: Another first for me

Sunday March 15 What is a Learning Commons? Continued