Wikispaces: Another first for me

It's really great that this course has me blogging periodically, it's definitely helping me to reflect on my own learning by sharing it with the internet. It's a bit strange not knowing who might come across your work but it has been a benefit to my own personal development nonetheless. 

Today I learned about wiki's and created my very first wiki space http://techlovinglibrarian.wikispaces.com. I had the opportunity to play with it a little bit. I still need more time to see how it all works but I really like the ability to use widgets and the calendar feature would be very helpful for school wide library events. 

Do you use wikispaces with your students? Please share with any helpful comments or links. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday March 15 What is a Learning Commons? Continued